Dispatch/ Dray Operations
Taylor Distributing Co. is seeking a highly-motived individual to complement its growing
intermodal drayage operation. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience in
the drayage market and TMS proficiency. The following skills are essential:
• Works well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
• Quick problem solver; ability to come up with solutions to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent communicator, very organized & detail-oriented.
• Customer service focused; provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Schedule transportation loads, plan most cost-effective routes to ensure timely & safe delivery.
• Verify and track all scheduled loads. Ensure customer service needs are exceeded.
• Works well in a team atmosphere with Sales, Customer Service, Safety, HR, and Accounting.
We offer a competitive compensation and employee benefits package.
Taylor Distributing has provided drayage services since 1850, and provides the security of an asset-based carrier with the resources of a Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL). If you are ready to make a move, we would love to hear from you. Contact Brian at 513-773-2115 or email@example.com
Taylor’s culture is collaborative. Business is a true team sport and teamwork is the cornerstone of its success. The key to our great team is that we are complementary. We build our strengths and organize to make our weaknesses irrelevant. Taylor collaboration is about creating value through a shared vision and a commitment to serving customers. Team building is powerful but does not happen on its own. We maintain our teamwork through sustained effort, a positive environment, and an esprit de corps.
Job Type: Full-time